Sunday, November 28, 2010

Veg

Vegetable. That is what I have been for the past week. I've been home in Colorado for the long holiday (I took a nice seven days off from work) and I've immensely enjoyed doing absolutely nothing. Well, nearly nothing. Taking the dogs for morning walks, cooking with my Mom, driving my car (something I can't ever do in NY and miss terribly), cuddling with my dog Bella, laughing with my brother, spending time with my best friend and her kids and watching countless movies.

I love New York City and don't see myself leaving for a long time but sometimes the "hustle and bustle" does get to me. The peace of being on my family's little farm and looking up at the foothills really does bring me back down and appreciate the things most important to me. 





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment