Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Time

I absolutely love fall and all that comes with it. While most are sad and depressed to see the last days of summer, I feel happy and optimistic. The warm weather tends to make me moody and annoyed after what feels like months of sweltering heat in New York. I also like to layer, I grew up in Texas so this was something I was never able to do and once I moved to Colorado (for college) I realized how nice it is. The holidays make me feel like I have something to look forward to, the food is extra hearty and yummy and I get to vacation more than normal in the fall months. All in all, fall is wonderful and I'm glad my blog can catch the tail end of it. 


 Leopard and Layers

Trousers

Shorts Paired with a Sweater and Scarf

Over-the-Knee Boots

Leather

Changing Leaves in Central Park

Walking Through Them

In My Hair

Cuddle Time


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment