Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome to My World



(photo by LeDam's)


I feel like this first blog post is the most difficult. How do I introduce myself into this crazy, cool and huge world of blogging? Well here it goes...

Hello, my name is Ty and in the effort to live a life far from average and ordinary i have picked up my life in Colorado and moved to New York City. I am here to pursue a career in fashion public relations after receiving my degree last month. Right now I am working as an intern at an awesome fashion PR agency in the city, I love it!

This blog will pose as my personal and very public diary where I can share my experiences, inspirations and loves.  I hope you enjoy my blog which will encompass my little findings and thoughts that I will share as much as I can. I have been following various fashion and style blogs for awhile now and I have been planning my own for some time and I am so excited to get it officially started!

Xoxo

Ty

1 comment:

  1. you are so brave to move across the country to pursue your dreams! i cant wait to read about your experience in NYC!

    ReplyDelete